Hi Thodoris,

If I understand correctly, you would like your framework to receive offers
from both 'role' and '*', so resources reserved to 'role' on particular
agent could be reliably supplied to the framework? Isn't it sufficient to
start your framework with multiple roles, 'role' & '*'? You need to enable
the capability.

- J