> Accounts don't die but communities do - giving anyone control of
> accounts won't magically revive them.

From what I have read here, there are still thousands of nodes running mesos.
So I think d2iq would welcome any request that would stretch any kind of
transition period. It would just look bad for any new client they get, if d2iq
has a bad reputation for dumping support/products without any warning or
appropriate migration solution. Don't you agree?

> Also, from a diversification point of view having a single person in
> charge of all these is probably a bad idea -

As opposed to having no control at all?

> lack of diversification of probably one of the factors behind Mesos failure.

I do not see mesos as a failure. I think if there was any failure, it has been
more related to mesosphere/d2iq business strategy.
Eg. I still think it is a bit 'dumb' to offer this DCOS as a binary blob. The
trend is that businesses want to have guaranteed stable environments and OS
stability is not a core business of software developers.

> Really, you'd be better off moving on :).

I agree but that is a different discussion.

So question still stands: Anyone on this list knows who is in control of the
current source repositories?