Oh, I didn't know I had to set is_alert to True.

Doesn't that mean that we have to add all rules twice? First to check whether is_alert needs to be set to True. Next to apply the actual scores?

On 2017-09-25 11:00, Simon Elliston Ball wrote:
the _score field is actually an elastic search matching score field,
and is not relevant to metron. You should see the scores in the
threat:triage:score field. However, your rules will only be run if the
telemetry has is_alert set true, so you should ensure that the
enrichment phase sets is_alert: true somewhere for alerts you want to
go to triage?

Simon