Hi Moshe,

The error you're seeing should not affect your topologies. If you'd like to
eliminate that error message, build Metron with the HDP profile.

mvn clean install -PHDP-2.5.0.0

The reason you are seeing this is due to a feature made available in the
HDP cluster you're running on that is not part of the same version in the
OSS version.

Best,
Michael Miklavcic