anyone can help me for solving this problem?

On 24/03/17 18:24, tkg_cangkul wrote:
hi,

i wanna try to tuning my ES when indexing data from all the sensors (bro, yaf, snort).
i've read this article :

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Tuning+the+Search+tier

on point 3. Assuming that ES will get behind from time to time, you may want to increase the indexing kafka topic size. You should also consider increasing the partitioning kafka topics in general to distribute the load better and increase parallelism.

then i try to recreate my kafka topic to 4 partition because i have 4 datanode on my elastic search. then, i check the broker node in zookeeper for all the topics that i create and i've seen there are *[1,2,3]* partition inside the */brokers/topics/(all_my_topics_name)/partitions* But when i start the storm topology, i've seen this error message on my storm logs if there is no node for */brokers/topics/(all_my_topics_name)/partitions/0/state

*Why it still read the *0 *partitions.? is the metron just set for assigned 1 partition only on kafka topic? then i try to create manually the */brokers/topics/(all_my_topics_name)/partitions/0/state *but i've found another error msg like this:

any suggestion about this?