Sounds good, let us know how it goes.  There are many tuning options with
ES and in Metron, a lot of which are described in the guide I put together,
but some are definitely missing.  That said, the guide could use an update
and if you can think of anything that would help make it more clear I'd be
happy to clean it up.  I also have on my to do list to move it into the
GitHub code, and thus the generated site-book(s).

Jon

Jon