Hi James,

We're currently still in the 'we need some sort of SIEM solution' phase :) We're currently assessing our needs, use cases, etc... I was just looking for ballpark numbers on what Metron might need.

Hi Laurens, this depends on how many sources you ingest (and what
these sources are), how many enrichments you apply, the number of
triage rules you use, number of models you deploy, etc.  There is not
really a number that we can give you.  Can you describe your use case
for us?