Ali, can you pseudocode out what you are logically looking to do?

IF ( IS_ALERT(Field0) AND IS_TRUE(Field1 > 0 ) OR ………..
THEN (alarm_status = true )

On April 1, 2017 at 10:09:36, Ali Nazemian (alinazem...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Simon,

This is a different use case. We might need to have multiple boolean
attributes. Having "is_alert" is not enough for this one. I am looking for
the same behaviour as "is_alert" with different attributes. Let's say
"is_alert" is bounded to Threat Triage with a scoring mechanism, but I need
another boolean attribute for a different condition.

Cheers,
Ali

--
A.Nazemian