Hi Otto,

I  have got two different conditions for a single sensor. Take the
following as an example:

IF ( exists(Severity))
Then (is_alert = true)

IF ( event_type =='ddos' and ip_dst_addr='x.x.x.x')
Then (alarm_status= true)

I know how to manage the first one, but I am not sure Metron is able to
pick two different boolean conditions or not? is "is_alert" a hard-coded
condition or I am allowed to define more boolean conditions?

Regards,
Ali

--
A.Nazemian