You could use the programmatic enrichment functions to do this.  For
instance, say you wanted to look-up the impacted users in a company
'phonebook' to get more information.

'impacted-user-0": ENRICHMENT_GET(''phonebook", GET(user_ids, 0), "tb",
"cf")

'impacted-user-1": ENRICHMENT_GET(''phonebook", GET(user_ids, 1), "tb",
"cf")

"impacted-user-2": ENRICHMENT_GET(''phonebook", GET(user_ids, 2), "tb",
"cf")

Also note that there is an open JIRA to ensure that all of the index
destinations can handle complex types in the message JSON.  This may or may
not impact your use case, but something to keep in mind.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-735