Hi all,

I have had some issue to clear the "enrichments" and "indexing" Kafka
topics, so I have tried to delete and recreate these topics. I have had
some troubles to clear those topics. I tried to remove those topics and
create them again. Unfortunately, Kafka did not remove the topic gracefully
so I tried to remove partitions from disk manually and remove the related
config files from zookeeper by following this instruction:
https://github.com/darrenfu/bigdata/issues/6

After I have managed to remove those topics, Metron has been broken and
give me the following warning:

2017-04-05 18:28:37.063 o.a.s.k.KafkaUtils [WARN]
Partition{host=gsoclabsn02.test.telstra.com:6667, topic=indexing,
partition=10} Got fetch request with offset out of range: [1227]

I can see the messages inside parser topics, but there is not message
inside "enrichments" and "indexing" topics. Do you know what is the problem
and how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Ali