Hi,

Thanks for the help, Lets get started document how to use snort, bro and
yaf ? Please give me a simple example. I will document it and try to make
to contribute to main documentation.

As for as the Vagrant Disk Resize is concerned. I tried this method from
http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/176705/28597

$ VBoxManage list hdds
[get the UUID of the disk in question from the output]
$ VBoxManage modifyhd [UUID] --resize [size in MiB]

I am encountering following error

[root@centos16 quick-dev-platform]# VBoxManage modifyhd
2962f332-6b83-4a8c-8906-427357634888 --resize 153600
VBoxManage: error: Failed to lock media when compacting '/root/VirtualBox
VMs/quick-dev-platform_node1_1490609732558_14824/quick-dev-
centos-6.7-disk1.vmdk'
VBoxManage: error: Details: code VBOX_E_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0x80bb0007),
component MediumWrap, interface IMedium, callee nsISupports
VBoxManage: error: Context: "Resize(cbResize, pProgress.asOutParam())" at
line 691 of file VBoxManageDisk.cpp
VBoxManage: error: Failed to resize medium!

--
With Regards
Farrukh Naveed Anjum