Hi,

I am working on the Metro 0.3.1 in short span of time. It fills out all the
space of 67 GB Box. I have few simple questions I hope some will be able to
answer them.

1. From where do we get the Bro, YAF, Snort data ? Does they sniff on eth0
or they keep running some kind of garbage alerts ?  (Please keep in mind i
am talking about there default behavior)

2. Is there any way I can Increase the HardDrive Space of QuickDevelopment
Vagrant Machine to 150GB ?

3. There is also zero information on how to kick start with Snort,Bro and
YAF. A small tutorial on it will be appericatate. As Merton classic use
case is built on the NiFi Log parsing usecase.

4. Why my disk space keep filling out

Disk Usage (Non DFS Used) 51.8 GB / 67.6 GB (76.63%)

I will like to help crate document + presentation on it. If some one help
me just kick start on it.

--
With Regards
Farrukh Naveed Anjum