hi James,

yes this was worked before until yesterday i update the snort index
template. but now i have change back the snort index template but it still
error like that. i also try to delete all the message from the kafka topic
and send them back again but it still doesn't worked. there are no one
error message in storm or my ES. the error message is only in my Kibana
dashboard like what i sent on my previous email.

the fields that missing are only all enrichments:geo:ip_src_addr:* . all
the geo-enriched for ip src addr