Mattias Stahre wrote:
> Is there NO one that have ideas about how to improve the documentation?
> I belive it must be more people than me that uses documentation, and
> know what they think about it, and maybe have some idea on how to be
> improving it?

You wrote the first time about the documentation on Wednesday. It's now
only Sunday, which means that there was two workdays that anyone could
have done anything to your proposal.

I have to ask for more patience, these issues aren't solved overnight.

Your voice hasn't been left without a notice. We will discuss and plan
on how to organize the documentation and take the best advantage of
wiki-styled documentation.

--
Adrenalin