Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your answer. I am using Nutch 1.12. Same plugins as you. I am
using this old version because I use a modified version (not those
plugins). I guess something changed in the parse-html plugin since my
version.

Anyway, I think I found a clue about what is happening. This page is in
catalan, a language in which is normal the use of single quotes. Most of
the attributes of the html code are surrounded by single quotes and some of
the values of those attributes use as well single quotes, so, I think the
parser is confused by that. For example, in that page, line 278 we can see
this tag:

Thanks,
Carlos

Carlos Pérez Miguel