Hi Carlos,

thanks for the follow-up. I've checked the mentioned link and Nutch 1.14:
- with parse-html the link is missing (also some more)
- with parse-tika it's extracted as expected: a self-referential link, the
anchor part removed

That's a hint that we should have a closer look on the problem.
Please, open an issue on
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH

Thanks,
Sebastian