Hello All,
I integrated Nutch with solr ,everything seems to be fine till now, i am
having a issue while searching some spanish accent characters,the search
results are not same,with accent (Example :investigación) gives correct
result  but without accent(example :investigacion) gives zero results.
I tried using  various filters but still the issue is same.Here is my
configuration on nutch and solr.

 <fieldType name="text_es" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
    <analyzer type="index">
        <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
        <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="3"
maxGramSize="50" side="front"/>
    </analyzer>
    <analyzer type="query">
        <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
        <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory"/>

    </analyzer>
  </fieldType>

I would really appreciate if  anyone of you can  tell me what i am missing?
--
Regards
Rushikesh M