Hi,

As stated it's a solr question... But I give you a hint (I don't have
access to the server right now)... Stemming is different for Spanish as for
English... If I remember correctly I had to use the hunspell tokenizer set
for Spanish.... Or something similar to that..

Sorry I can't be more precise.... But you've got now a better starting
point from what I had :)

Greetz

RRK