You should go over each segment, and for each one produce a ParseText and a
ParseData. This is basically what the HTML Parser does for the whole document,
which is why I suggested you should dive into its code.
A ParseText is basically just a String containing the actual content of the
segment (after stripping the HTML tags). This is usually the document you want
to index.
The ParseData structure is a little more complex, but the main things it
contains are the title of this segment, and the outlinks from the segment (for
further crawling). Take a look at the code of both classes and it should be
relatively clear.
Finally, you need to build one ParseResult object, with the original URL, and
for each of the ParseText/ParseData pairs, call the put method, with the
internal URL of the segment as the key.