I am able to get parsetext data structure.
But having trouble with parseData as it's constructor is asking for
parsestatus, outlinks, contentmeta and parsemeta.
Outlinks I can get from outlinkExtractor but what about other parameters?
And again getoutlinks is asking for configuration and i don't know, from
where I can get it?