One last reply...... Figured out how to do this:

In short, ntlm support for Nutch doesn't seem to work. You do, in fact, have
to use a proxy that supports it. The proxy I ended up using was cntlm at
http://cntlm.sourceforge.net/

Dont put any authentication in nutch.. just have it go to cntlm, with should
run on port 3128 locally...

In CNTLM, the "gotcha" is the proxy - for some reason, it absolutely
requires that it goes through some secondary proxy, even if you dont have
one running. What I did, which seemed to work, is I set it to my machine
name at port 80 (this could just be doing a pass through - port 80 is open
locally with IIS...)... Alternately, you could fire up Squid and have it go
through that...

Since I have no proxy, then i set my "NoProxy" in CNTLM to * ... As for the
rest, you have to set up the Username, Domain, Password, and Workstation
setting to match your environment.

I seem to be crawling now!

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Nutch-User-f603147.html