From: Sebastian Nagel <wastl.na...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: August 10, 2019 2:43 AM
To: user@nutch.apache.org
Subject: Re: Few inner links are not opening.

Attention : courriel externe | external email

Thanks, it's fixed now. The wiki has been migrated recently and looks like that
inner links haven't been properly converted.

If anybody is eager to help us and improve the Nutch wiki - you're welcome!
Please assign for an account in the wiki. Nutch is a community project and we
need your help. Thanks!

Sebastian