Hi,

We will be happy to answer questions if there is any specific problems in
executing the process model on ODE or question on the behaviour of ODE.

We cannot answer questions about complete process solution models.

*To answer this question,Do I need all sub processes to have same interface
(namespace, operations and messages)? *
Ans: Bpel activity definition is static in nature (Bpel Specification) and
one cannot change it at runtime. Henceforth, invoking multiple sub process
using the same Invoke activity definition would enforce you to have your
sub process adhere to same interface. Only the endpoints of the partnerlink
can be changed.

regards,
sathwik