Hello Everyone,

I have an ofbiz instance in production where none of the jobs are
being performed. I have about 160K jobs in pending status, but they
are never being schedule.
I can see the following in the log:

2011-07-13 13:32:01,959 (org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller@2599930b) [
JobManager.java:201:ERROR] ---- exception report
---------------------------------------------------------- Transaction
error trying to commit when polling and updating the JobSandbox:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: Roll back
error (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit
transaction, was rolled back instead:
javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timeout (Transaction
timeout) Exception:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException Message: Roll
back error (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit
transaction, was rolled back instead:
javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timeout (Transaction
timeout) ---- cause
Exception: javax.transaction.RollbackException Message: Transaction
timeout ---- stack trace
javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timeout
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:269)
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:245)
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:259)
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:245)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobManager.poll(JobManager.java:197)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller.run(JobPoller.java:90)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I believe that the JobManager is not being able to handle all those
jobs to schedule them, so nothing is being scheduled, which of course
make the job list longer.

Can anyone think of how to make the jobs run?

All help much appreciated,

--
Josh.