Hi,

Thnx for reply.

1st of all I've figure our "Item modification Error". Its that I've changed
product's currency different then facilities & product store'. So now i'm
able to sell  "*ENCHILADAS*" from POS display.

But how can i display & sell my own products from POS display. I've checked
out DemoRetail.xml, So do i need to create something like this to achieve
it.

Thnx in Advance.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The error
>
> Exception: org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.CartItemModifyException
> Message: Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [ENCHILADAS],
> not
> adding to cart.
>
> occurring means that you have not set a proper price in the catalog for the
> product.
>
> Furthermore, I have tested adding products to a local instance of 12.04.01,
> and it works fine.
>
> Have you checked whether your products are added correctly to categories?
>
> Pierre Smits

Kushal Darji