Hi Mark,

this is a community list where alle the communication and collaboration takes place, besides development in d...@ofbiz.apache.org. Normally the traffic is not that high and we should not limit colaboration and interpersonal communication here, as long as it is related to the community.

To keep your inbox clean you could configure a filter and sort the mailing list mails out in a subfolder. That's how i manage the traffic of several open source community lists.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de