Hi Ashish,

thank you for taking the time to update the committers list!

Can you please edit the mail addresses in a way that they are not readable by bots so easily and without mailto links? See examples in the older entries.

Currently it seems I have not the permissions to do it myself, no edit button there.

Thanks and regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de