Hi Arjun,

This is working fine in ofbiz14.12 release. This is broken in trunk due to
r#1686655. js files not loaded correctly due to mission js you webpos
functionality is broken.

For quick fix you can add the following code in header.fl after the
layoutSettings.VT_HDR_JAVASCRIPT inclusion:

{code}
<#if layoutSettings.javaScripts?has_content>
        <#list layoutSettings.javaScripts as javaScript>
            <script
src="<@ofbizContentUrl>${StringUtil.wrapString(javaScript)}</@ofbizContentUrl>"
type="text/javascript"></script>
        </#list>