Hi Sharan,

I think B is a more classic implementation, very clear.

But i really like the idea of having an entry point "by role", it might be only x pages with links to other parts of the website, where we gather most interesting things for each role...

Putting it into "Getting Started" menu seems a good way to include it into B design (already got dev and Business User there) .

Thanks for the work !

Gil