Well, no love there. So I'm back where I started. /var/log/boot.log tells me:
Starting OFBiz: failure

Only users root or root should start/stop the application

If anyone has any idea, I'm all ears.

On 05/03/2016 09:53 PM, Craig Parker wrote:
Well, I just stumbled on ./tools/rc.ofbiz.for.debian and found another line like that. Changed it and rebooted, but saw after that there was also an Ubuntu version or the file, so maybe it works, maybe not.