Jesus autocorrect and its fun ways.  That's "dabbled in ofbiz" and "sys v
init scripts"
On May 3, 2016 8:48 PM, rip...@gmail.com wrote:

Don't know if I'm helping or hurting but I dabbled in off is for a moment
before I switched to magneto, and newer versions of linux use systemd and
stray away for sys v unit scripts.  I got off is to start at startup, by
creating a modified systemd service script.  Google systems services I guess