+1 for the second !

On 30/05/2016 07:50, Deepak Dixit wrote:
+1 for second one.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 10:10 AM, Vaibhav Jain <
vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I also like the second one

Best regards
Vaibhav Jain <vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Hotwax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I agree with Pierre in that our logo is about our brand and it could have
been absolutely anything but it just so happens that we chose to use a
word.
The main thing is that when people see the logo – they associate it with
OFBiz.

For the new website, I included the logo re-branding in the scope because
it
was something quick and easy to do. The general feedback seems to be that
people like the 2nd option.

I'm pretty flexible so if someone else from the community wants to work
on
changing the logo to something different to what I've proposed then
that's
fine – I can hand over that task. The main thing is that I really need to
know quickly so that I don't spend any more time on it.

Thanks
Sharan