Hi Mandeep,

Making use of SupplierTab won't be logically correct. Example: In a
marketplace, the price range of the item is determined by the minimum and
maximum price listed by the vendors against the same product. But pricing
in ofbiz doesn't depend on supplier pricing as different suppliers are
supposed to feed inventory to same vendor. If pricing from suppliers
increase then vendor will have to adjust the product pricing manually. But
in marketplace, the price must go up and down automatically.