Hello,

I have a running ofbiz 16 and everything seems to be fine, but when I generate PDF of any thing with characters from a language other than English I get ################ . I have looked at this post:

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Multi-language-Support-in-PDF-Generation-Localization-in-fo-ftl-files-td4695361.html#a4701002
and http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Cannot-print-generate-pdfs-with-INR-currency-td4668043.html#a4677150

there was mention of 2 solutions, but really I did not find anything on how to use these solutions to solve this problem. The first one I can see the fonts are installed with ofbiz by default but still producing the ######### when the PDF is generated. The second solution I do know know how I can use the PDFBOX lib in my installation.

Can any one help please?

--
Bahaaldin Al-amood
Tel: +964 (0) 780 926 2103

Arc Digital Solutions and Consultancy
www.arcdsc.com

This message contains information that may be confidential
and privileged to Arc digital Solutions and Consultancy, its partners, or
customers.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee),
you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message
or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please so advise the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.