It works at https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:18443/example/control/main use the "FOP
fonts in a PDF" menu,  then in the PDF looks for NotoSans

Jacques

Le 13/01/2017 à 13:25, Bahaa Alamood a écrit :
Hello,

I have a running ofbiz 16 and everything seems to be fine, but when I generate PDF of any thing with characters from a language other than English I get ################ . I have looked at this post:

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Multi-language-Support-in-PDF-Generation-Localization-in-fo-ftl-files-td4695361.html#a4701002
and
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Cannot-print-generate-pdfs-with-INR-currency-td4668043.html#a4677150

there was mention of 2 solutions, but really I did not find anything on how to use these solutions to solve this problem. The first one I can see the fonts are installed with ofbiz by default but still producing the ######### when the PDF is generated. The second solution I do know know how I can use the PDFBOX lib in my installation.

Can any one help please?