Hi James,

IMO, OFBiz data model supports this feature but can require some custom
logic implementation over it.
You can use Geo related entities for it to find the nearest location and
set it at ship group level in the cart that leads the current logic as it
is and do reservations from nearest facility.

HTH.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer