Hi James,

I think, as Suraj suggested, you have to implement that yourself...

Jacques

Le 13/12/2017 à 16:08, ja...@productive1.com a écrit :
Thanks Suraj.  Would they see the available inventory of the warehouse
that is nearest to them when placing the order?  Can they see all
warehouse inventory from the sales order?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Order Allocation
From: Suraj Khurana <suraj.khur...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Wed, December 13, 2017 2:49 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

IMO, OFBiz data model supports this feature but can require some custom
logic implementation over it.
You can use Geo related entities for it to find the nearest location and
set it at ship group level in the cart that leads the current logic as
it
is and do reservations from nearest facility.

HTH.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer