Hi Tim

That's great! I've added your confluence id to the documentation team wiki page
and as soon as the ICLA confirmation through (it normally a day or so) I will
update your wiki and Jira access.

 While we are waiting for that - what is your timezone? (so I can take account
of it when organising the call)

Thanks
Sharan