Hi Allan

Welcome!  People can join the documentation effort (and any other of our
community tasks( at any time and there are always places for people to help out
:-).

I have added your name to the team list on the wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

If you'd like to join the Skype call next week, please let me have your skype
account name (you can email me offline if you prefer) and I will add you to the
group.

Thanks
Sharan