Dear Gurus,

I want to customize the default provided themes and modify the accompanying css
and other element.
I have successfully modified the logo of the themes
(bluelight/flatgrey/tomahawk) and failed with Rainbowstone.
The previous 3 themes is done by replacing the logo.png and/or ofbiz_logo.gif
under the themes folder "images", however this trick doesn't work for
Rainbowstone.

I spent almost one day in tracking where goes wrong and found that might be
because of the CommonScreens.xml pre-configurations of the field
"layoutSettings.commonHeaderImageLinkUrl".
Can any guru help and shed a new light on my problem?

Have a nice day!!!

Best Regards

Schumann Ye
KTK Group Co., Ltd.
Mobile:+86-1800-150-1800
Email: schum...@ktk.com.cn<mailto:q...@ktk.com.cn>
Add: Industrial Park,Yaoguan Town,Wujin District, Changzhou City, JiangSu
Province,China
Zip Code: 213102
Website: http://www.ktk.com.cn<http://www.ktk.com.cn/>
http://www.wjjh.com<http://www.wjjh.com/>