发件人: Schumann Ye <schumanny...@hotmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年3月6日 19:32
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: 答复: OFBiz Theme Customization

Dear Julien,

Many thanks for your quick response.
Unfortunately it seems there isn’t ofbiz_logo.svg file within the folder
../themes/rainbowstone/webapp/rainbowstone/images.
There is only the file “ofbiz_logo.gif”.
BTW, I am using the official release of 16.11.03 instead of trunk.

What I did is to replace the new customized logo with the pre-installed
ofbiz_logo.gif.
However it didn’t work.

Any further idea?
Enclosed I attached a screen shot of my deployment.
Thanks
[cid:image001.png@01D3B581.D41AEF60]

Schumann
+86-1800-150-1800