发件人: Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
发送时间: 2018年3月30日 17:16
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org ML <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
主题: Re: 答复: A major bug in OFBiz Manufacturing MRP function

Dear Schumann,

thanks for the feedback and for your tests; please see my comment inline:

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Schumann Ye <schumanny...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> So after updating the column by "ALTER TABLE ofbiz.mrp_event change
> EVENT_DATE EVENT_DATE DATETIME(6); " and a reboot, MRP is running correctly.

OFBiz is configured to assign the DATETIME(3) to that field for MySQL [*]; I am
wondering if 3 digits were not enough, even if it is weird because it was not
reported before. also in the error message that you have reported the digits
are not included at all so I am wondering if something went wrong in the
initialization of the database.
It would be useful if you could try to alter the table to use DATETIME(3)
instead of DATETIME(6) and test the MRP use case again. It would also be useful
to know how you setup the database; was it maybe copied from an older version
of OFBiz?

Kind regards,

Jacopo

[*]