发件人: Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
发送时间: 2018年4月1日 16:22
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org ML <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
主题: Re: 答复: 答复: A major bug in OFBiz Manufacturing MRP function

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Schumann Ye <schumanny...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

 followed the ReadMe to install the unzipped Ofbiz 16.11.03;

Ok, I have verified and in 16.11.* releases the MySQL type set for the
date-time type is DATETIME instead of DATETIME(3):

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release16.11/framework/entity/fieldtype/fieldtypemysql.xml

Ff you edit the file framework/entity/fieldtype/fieldtypemysql.xml and set
DATETIME(3) there and then run "Gradlew cleanAll loadDefault" you should be
able to execute your workflow.

Kind regards,

Jacopo