Subject: Re: Price Rule Engine
From: Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, April 05, 2018 6:06 am
To: ofbizuser <user@ofbiz.apache.org>

Aha, sorry I forgot this while giving the solution. OOTB it is not
possible, but a trick of matching the average cost and list price would
work.
100 is the avg cost and same list price (ECA rule to match them always).
Adding rule on avg cost will always sale the product on the price you
want.

As mentioned OOTB not supported, you may like to customize it, as
required.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847