发件人: Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年4月14日 22:21
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: usage of product attributes

Hi ,

I wanted to store minimum order quantity (MOQ) at product level.
going by the OOTB product management screen  eg:

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=WG-9943
i do not apparently see a place to store it.

can/should I be using "Attributes"  for storing such attributes ?
I also wanted to store "Maximum Order Quantity"  and some more custom details
about the product.

regds
mallah.