1) Exchange Rates: Accounting --> Global GL Settings --> Foreign Exchange Rates
UomConversion - I think there is no screen for that. You can edit those values
either by using the webtools (add/update/delete see Entity Engine -
UomConversion) or using the XML import (webtools - import/export - XML Data
Import) to add/update values. Heres an example of minute to seconds:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<UomConversion uomId="TF_min" uomIdTo="TF_s" conversionFactor="60.0"/>
2) setting a through-Date in the past will disable the exchange rate.
3) Web-Tools --> Entity Engine - search for UserLogin entity (userLoginId
MyUserName) --> view --> edit --> enter the partyId of your employee. You will
then find the userlogin on the party screen.
4) what do you mean by configure? What is your goal?
5) Create a portal page with ID: MYPORTAL, Owner User Login ID: userLoginId
Von: wp.rauchholz@ <gmail.com wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 13:04
Betreff: Getting to know ofbiz
I started testing ofbiz by configuring en empty database to build a data model
from scratch. I do have first question (more to come I guess):
(1) How can I update exchange rates and unit of measure conversions?
(2) How can I create / delete FX rates and units of measures?
(3) I created the admin user using the following command: ./gradlew
This allows me to log into ofbiz. I created now an employee and wanted to
connect this employee with the MyUserName. This creates an error saying the
user name already exists. Is there a workaround for this?
(4) I cannot find a howto to configure BIRT. Please point me to one
(5) When logging in, ofbiz goes to my portal poage and opens with a very long
error message. This message does not prevent me from working, but still....
org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen