Von: Frank Herrman <f.herr...@typify.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2018 16:56
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Webpos and sales tax

Hi there,

I’m having trouble with the WebPOS. I noticed the latest update of Ofbiz had
some improvements in this module, but still a lot is missing. One of the most
important things I can’t seem to get working is the sales tax. For example, I
have a product of 18.182 euro’s, 22 euro incl. sales tax. It now shows:

  *   Total: 22.00
  *   Total VAT: 0.00
  *   Total: 22.00
  *   To be paid: 18.182

So the total amount is correct. The amount to be paid suddenly does not include
the sales tax. Furthermore, the sales tax shows 0 euro. VAT does work outside
the POS (in order management), it just doesn’t work in the POS. When I enter an
amount paid by cash or whatever payment method, it expects me to enter 18.182
instead of the 22.00 euro’s the customer needs to pay.

I dived into the code but can’t seem to find it. I ended up in
applications/order/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/order/order/OrderReadHelper.java
 where I found the method getOrderTaxByTaxAuthGeoAndParty() which bases the
sales tax on the tax authority. So my feeling is that in a webpos session the
right tax authority is not activated. The POS terminal I have chosen is
connected to a facility that does have the right tax authority. I’m not sure if
there is any other setting that could cause this?

Kind regards,

Frank