Hi Ingo,

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I already had that set for the
facility the POS is connected to. I have set it for the other facilities as
well, but that did not work out.

I have messed around with the code to get it to work and ended up with
something that seems to work. However, if I set 'show pricies including taxes'
to my store it adds the tax twice to the due-amount and total (though the sales
tax is correct). So it does not feel right yet. I have something like this:

Total: 1 euro
Tax: 0,21 euro
Total: 1,42 euro

Kind regards,

Frank

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    Hello Frank,

    in order to have WebPOS calculate the tax you have to add the
SHIPPING_ORIG_LOCATION to the facility.

    1.) Add contact mech to facility
    2.) Add FacilityContactMechPurpose

    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="yourFacilityId"
contactMechId="yourContactMechId"
contactMechPurposeTypeId="SHIP_ORIG_LOCATION"/>

    It will then calculate the tax, as the SHIP_ORIG_LOCATION is used for tax
calculation in WebPOS. There is still an issue adding the tax to the "Total
Due". As I am currently working on getting the WebPOS ready for Austria I am
working on a fix right now.

    Best regards,
    Ingo