Dear Gurus,

Can anyone give me a hint how to show company logo in the PDF printout?
I’ve tried many times but failed and here below is my case (I’m using 16.11.03
& 16.11.04):

1.    Go to “Manufacturing Manager” �C “JobShop” and find any existing
Production Run;

2.    Click on any one and then go into “EditProductionRun” interface;

3.    Then click “Print (PDF)” and I am expecting company logo in the left
upper corner (but it just doesn’t show);

4.    I check the links and find that it’s calling “SimpleDecorator” Screen
from /framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml;

I believe the following within the “SimpleDecorator” should work:

<set field="logoImageUrl" value="/images/ofbiz_logo.gif"/>

The absolute link address is /framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.gif;

Because the logo is controlled by the following codes within the file
“Simple.fo.ftl”:

<fo:block>

                <#if logoImageUrl??>

                  <fo:external-graphic src="${logoImageUrl}" overflow="hidden"
height="40px"

                      content-height="scale-to-fit"/>

                </#if>

              </fo:block>

5.    However I try, I just could not show the logo in the PDF printout file.

My analysis is either the “SimpleDecorator” hasn’t been called during the
chaining or somewhere goes wrong that I don’t know whereabout.

Pls help!
Many thanks!

Schumann
+86-18001501800